SOCIAL SCANNER – APRIL 24, 2015

CHECK OUT THE WEEK’S BEST FROM STAR WARS FANS ON SOCIAL MEDIA -- STRAIGHT FROM CELEBRATION ANAHEIM!

As a member of the (very small) social media team here at Lucasfilm, I have the honor of reading, responding to, laughing at, loving, and sharing all of your Star Wars conversations every day. Our fans are creative, passionate, funny, and very active across the Internet; every Friday, I’ll share my favorite social media posts from the week in the Social Scanner, so show me what you’ve got!

Welcome to the Star Wars Social Scanner: Star Wars Celebration Special Edition! Thank the Force for your social media sharing last week, because it was impossible to catch all of the amazing panels, announcements, and fan excitement inside the halls. Honestly, I’m still catching up!



One thing I’m definitely sad to have missed was John Boyega roaming the floor in a clone trooper helmet. I’d like to say that the disguise wouldn’t have fooled me.


There was some “most impressive” costuming on the floor.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RON HOWARD DISCUSSES THE FORCES THAT SHAPE HAN IN SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY ON THE STAR WARS SHOW