SOCIAL SCANNER – MARCH 20, 2015



As a member of the (very small) social media team here at Lucasfilm, I have the honor of reading, responding to, laughing at, loving, and sharing all of your Star Wars conversations every day. Our fans are creative, passionate, funny, and very active across the Internet; every Friday, I’ll share my favorite social media posts from the week in the Social Scanner, so show me what you’ve got!

I’m excited. It’s Spring! It’s almost Celebration! It’s so close… which is kind of stressful!

He seems very excited to see that Spring starts today! So am I.starwarsrebels pic.twitter.com/ubK8sWukL4


One of our biggest stories of the week was the announcement of Chuck Wendig’s new novel Aftermath,  due out this September. What makes this more fun for me is the social media history behind the book. Believe me, I know there are a lot of emotions about the EU, but I definitely agree that the Force is with Chuck. I can’t wait to see what is in store for Aftermath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RON HOWARD DISCUSSES THE FORCES THAT SHAPE HAN IN SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY ON THE STAR WARS SHOW